The Property Forum Chat Show is hosting a live, free podcast on Thursday 23rd April to discuss how to succeed with auctions, land developments, conversions and other property developments during the coronavirus crisis...
Hosted by Property Forum’s CEO (multi-millionaire property investor, developer and For Dummies book author Nicholas Wallwork), alongside guest speaker John Howard (Accomplished property developer with 4 decades experience, director of numerous successful property companies, author, event speaker and mentor), the podcast will cover the following topics (as well as taking questions from the audience)…
• What property development strategies are more robust in today’s uncertain market?
• What development opportunities are likely to be available in the next 6-12 months?
• How do you spot a solid commercial investment at this time?
• If you are considering buying a plot of land to develop, should you continue with that purchase?
• If you’ve already purchased land or a building, should you start development work now, or should you wait? Equally, if you’ve already started development, should you hold off finishing the project?
• Is now the time to buy an auction property? What will the auction property market look like in the next 6-12 months?
WHO SHOULD WATCH THIS PODCAST?
Property developers and investors who are considering their next move during the Coronavirus crisis (whether that’s a new purchase, a new strategy, or the commencement of building works).
HOW TO WATCH:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel here to receive reminder alerts and to stay up-to-speed on future helpful podcast sessions, or you can submit your questions that our hosts will try to get through live on the podcast by registering here.