The Property Forum Chat Show is hosting a live, free podcast on Thursday 9th April to offer expert help, advice and guidance for landlords and developers who are facing issues RIGHT NOW due to the effects of the Coronavirus.
Hosted by Property Forum’s CEO (multi-millionaire property investor, developer and For Dummies book author Nicholas Wallwork), alongside guest speaker Paul Mahoney (Founder & Managing Director of Nova Financial Group, best-selling author and Property Commentator), the podcast will cover the following topics (as well as taking questions from the audience)…
• Can you apply for a repayment break on all types of property finance (just like you can with B2L mortgages)? If not, what other measures could be put in place to protect your business?
• How can landlords protect their rental income and what’s the best way to approach tenants at this time?
• What emergency property finance / refinance might you be able to apply for now to help a bad cashflow situation on a development?
• What can you do if you have lost your workforce on a current development site?
• Do you have any ideas to attract new tenants (if some of your properties are emptying)?
• What properties and locations deal best with crises and recessions?
• How to mitigate the risk of a cash flow shortfall
• How to ensure that your property rents in contrast to the competition
WHO SHOULD WATCH THIS PODCAST?
Landlords, investors or developers currently affected by the Coronavirus outbreak… whether that’s finance issues, loss of rental income, development work coming to a halt, or any other finance or cashflow problem.
HOW TO WATCH:
Register now to receive reminder alerts and to stay up-to-speed on future helpful podcast sessions, PLUS you can submit your questions that our hosts will try to get through live on the podcast. REGISTER HERE.